Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oaklie's first photos

Last Sunday, February 18, 2008, I was able to bless my grand daughter Oaklie at church. We are in the Mt. Airey ward and Bishop Barney was accomodating enough to let us bless Oaklie on a Sunday other than Fast Sunday. We had my parents in town for the German Dinner and it worked out well.

The original plan was to have Doug, Oaklie's other grandfather, bless Oaklie. However, it was determined that since we were blessing her in my ward that it would be best if I did.

Here are photos that we took after the blessing.

[Great Grand Parents and Oaklie. I think that is a yawn and not a scream.]
[Same hair style, same furrowed brow.]

[Charley, Cassie, Oaklie]

[Group Photo]

Here is the video compilation that I did of Oaklie's birth and first photos.







1 comment:

patshala said...

HOW CUTE! Dave, I love the blog! I will be checking it out, so keep the pictures coming!! Love ya!